Monday, November 12, 2007

Mission "Find Out What Time-Zone I Live In" : Success

Who knew that there were so many Time-zones in this world? Seriously! When I asked my mom what time-zone we New Englanders lived in, she said, "Eastern Standard" time. Well, I figured that that would be easy enough to find. HAH. It wasn't. There were like, fifty-billion EST things. So I had to go through like, a million of them. Long story short? I found my time-zone, and now everything will make sense.

Thaelol baesia sostal,
Feeling very triumphant,

~ Meredith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, uh, I'm randomly passing through, trying to find what timezone I live in. I googled it, and found this. lol
Pretty beautiful nonetheless, It gave me a warm feeling looking at the shamrock on the musical papers on the top of the page. Maybe you've abandoned your blog, so I don't know if you'll receive this. So uh, hooray to life!

~-Austin