Sunday, December 2, 2007

'Tis the season to be...stressed.

Finals, Red Sox trades, work, school, social life, school, Red Sox Trades, and of course, christmas shopping...it gets pretty stressful sometimes. And yet, we still love this time of year. To get in "the Christmas" spirit, people do all sorts of fun things...getting the Christmas tree set up [we did that today, and I picked out this ginourmous fat one that my dad will probably have to cut up and feed out the window instead of taking it through the door when it's time to take the tree down], people go caroling, bake christmas cookies, and fun stuff like that. And advent calenders. Those are pretty awesome too.

So, what can I do with this blog to get all [three?] of you who read my blog into the Christmas spirit? Well, there will be a change of layout [as you can probably see now] and I'll be doing my own version of an advent calender...with...Red Sox players. [I can hear you groaning mum!] But of course, I'll still keep you all up to date with my life. So, if you're like my mom, and you really don't want to read about the Sox, just read till I start talking about them. I'll be talking about a player a day till Christmas. :)

But for now...let's talk about the play that's now over! For those of you who didn't know, I was in a play this past Friday and Saturday. It was pretty awesome... "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." I played the part of "Imogene," who starts out as bratty, self-centered, bossy and ends up getting the true meaning of Christmas. It was pretty fun.

Nothing else has really happened to me recently...except for the fact that I learned how to straighten my hair without burning my hands, ears or head. :)

Later today I'll make my first advent post. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were awesome in the play. Start planning for Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre in the spring...!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mer,
You aren't saying that you were type casted were you? A "bratty, self-centered & bossy" person - certainly not you! LoL
You were great!
Dad

Anonymous said...

OK, first of all, saying "Dad" after signing yourself "anonymous" is...well...not exactly anonymous! Second of all, I now have my own computer back and can comment. I loved the play! I loved your brattiness! and then...I loved how you realized what it was all about. Great JOB!! A new blog reader, Foreverabbas