Sunday, December 16, 2007

A white Christmas?

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..." Well, it's certainly snowing, and it has been for awhile now. I think it looks really pretty, but I'm not out there shoveling it quite yet. However, the thought that I might be shoveling it all is kind of...blah. I hate shoveling. Last year I managed to escape shoveling at our house entirely, but did have to shovel at my best friend's house. I suppose that's what comes of being regarded as part of their family.

But right now I'm trying not to think about the snow, and the cold, and the wet and the blah. So BLAH to snow and shoveling and all that jazz. I'm warm and cozy next to a warm wood stove, and that's good enough for me right now.

3 comments:

Foreverabbas said...

And I, on the other hand, only really wake up in the winter. I LOVE IT!! I love walking in it, shoveling it (yes, I really do) and watching it while I sit by my fire with a book and hot cocoa in hand. It is my favorite season of the year. And yes. I do know that is odd. Foreverabbas

Anonymous said...

Mer, It is no longer snow, but white concrete! You are quite welcome to it ALL!
Dad

Anonymous said...

So I'm thinking since we've gone to all the trouble of clearing our walks and driveways, can we please just have some left for Christmas? I hate the cold, and I hate the work of snow, but I love how picturesque it is draped over the trees and such. ps. Merry Christmas. Will I see you on the 24th? ~Kathy